Thursday, October 7, 2010

And Now For Something Completely Different...



    Every morning I get new email from LOOKBOOK, which is brilliant site (unfortunately I'm not a member) but has got people posting their outfits online. It's amazing and inspiring thing, love these daily emails, it's always first thing I do when I go to my laptop... With breakfast in my hand, coffee on a table, just love scrolling down through images, outfits of people from all over the World...
    This candy cutie is Moi B. from Bremen, and I just love how she works baby doll look, specially love her jumbo bracelets, is it new Scene Queen on the spot? Will keep my finger on the pulse...

Post Title

And Now For Something Completely Different...


Post URL

http://emohaircuts-2011.blogspot.com/2010/10/and-now-for-something-completely.html


Visit Emo Hair Cuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive